Friday 14 September 2018

If you visit this blog, please leave a comment, good, bad or otherwise I would very much like to hear from you, anonymously if you prefer..
I have now been working on this blog for about two months. To date I have not had any comments at all on the various articles. I have assumed that is because no one has actually found or read the blog. That has not much of a concern to me as writing the blog is more for me than anyone else. I had the wild idea there might be another screw soldier fan out there somewhere but maybe not.
However today I find that there have been a number of visitors from both the UK and several other countries !!!!!!! Just because it says No Comment in the comment area does not mean don't comment, rather there are no comments yet !!!! So if you do visit my blog please leave a message, even if you think I am crazy, its all interesting to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment