Thursday 24 December 2020

UPDATE.

Over the past two weeks I have had very little modelling time. I have spent some time writing blog posts but it seems that normal domestic activities have taken most of my time. I can report however that the final heavy weapons upgrade has been completed. I now have only one batch of 36 GS wagons to build and a final 192 Pioneer soldiers to paint until all my armies are complete to current organisational tables.

I have identified some new potential organisational changes that could lead to further upgrades. One of these is the introduction of the rank of corporal in infantry, pioneer and field police  battalions which would create a need to paint up to 1500 more soldiers !!!!!!!!.  However I have not made any definite decisions on any of these changes as yet.

I have now found a location for a new display unit which would enable me to build a fourth army. However I  need my wife's approval especially as a bookcase needs to be rebuilt to provide the space for the new display unit. I will be seeking that permission over the Christmas period.

In the meantime, thank you to all those who read my blog and especially those who take the time to comment. I really enjoy the feedback which is often thought provoking and always interesting. 

Merry Christmas to all and may 2021 be a much better year for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment