Saturday 31 October 2020

UPDATE.

 At last I am able to give a weekly update that includes some progress on the modelling front. This past week I have managed a few hours at the workbench for the first time since late August. I  have made some progress on the final cavalry upgrade by giving the troopers a coat of varnish. Two steps are left to complete this batch, that is to prime and then paint the horses. The last infantry battalion upgrade has also started,  about half of the 300 plus soldiers involved have received their first coat of uniform colour. Apart from all that I have also managed to build a batch of 36 ammunition wagons to completion. These are to equip the new heavy weapons companies in infantry battalions. In addition all the priming has also been done to the wheels and horses.

I hope the latest Imagi-Nations post has been of interest. There certainly seems to have been a lot of interest in the last Battle Photo Shoot. If there are any ideas for further shoots please let me know. 

Readers may be interested to know that during early October my blog received it's 5000th viewing. Thank you very much to all for your support and interest. A blog about using woodscrews as model soldiers has got to be of limited interest at first sight but I am pleased to see that so many people have been prepared to actually take the time to read my writings, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment