Sunday 9 August 2020

UPDATE.

Those who read my blog regularly may notice that the headings of my posts have changed a bit. That is because I have only just discovered there is a "title" box in the header section of the "new post" page !!!!!!! Yes it has taken me over two years to notice this facility !!!!!!!! I always wondered why my posts came up as untitled, now I know !!!!!!!!  I will over time edit all my previous posts to give effect to this new found digital skill !!!!!!!!

In the meantime this has been a busy week on the social front so not a great deal of modelling has taken place. The upgrade of extra foot soldiers for cavalry regiments has been completed as have the batch of limbers. The batch of light GS trailers are also finished and now await painting as seen below.


I have also counted out the screws needed for the last brand new Infantry battalion. There are still several upgrades of existing infantry battalions to be done but this is the final one to be built from scratch.

Finally I have at last drafted the Infantry battalion Battle Photo Shoot and will published this tomorrow. In addition I have made a Battle Photo Shoot of a Quartermaster battalion which I am very pleased with indeed. I will draft this with a view to publication in a week or so.


No comments:

Post a Comment