Sunday 5 July 2020

UPDATE

This week I have only been moderately productive on the modelling front. With the easing of lock down we have ventured out on a couple of days other than for walks and this will no doubt continue over the coming weeks.
The batch of GS wagons has been finished and the vehicles issued. The infantry battalion is still in hand, another couple of painting operations are needed to complete. I have also prepared the screws needed to upgrade the Field Police battalions as mentioned some time ago.
On another matter, I have experienced an upsurge of interest in my blog recently. I am delighted to report I now have four followers and three email followers. I am so grateful for this interest and support. The downside of Blogspot is that it is very hard to actually identify who my followers are, if you are one ...thanks. If you have any requests for posts on particular matters, please let me know. I will endeavor to make my blog as interesting as possible to all.
The big excitement for me in the coming week is a haircut booked for Wednesday !!!!!! The last one was early March, my hair has not been this long since the 70s, cant wait.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tony -
    There was a time I could 'follow' a blog with my blog cognomen 'Archduke Piccolo'. Unfortunately, I can no longer do so, and have to use my own name.

    Cheers,
    Ion A. Dowman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ion.
    I am very pleased you are following my blog at all what ever name you use. Thank you.
    Regards Tony

    ReplyDelete