Friday 17 April 2020

UPDATE.

Our new laptop has arrived and this is my first post using the new machine. Very neat, my wife has set it up and given me basic instructions, I am not of the digital age but this seems much like the old thing. That computer was very old, about 18 years we think and lasted well. This one is much smaller and lighter and does not get hot on the lap !!!!!!!!
This week has been a little more productive on the modelling front despite doing a great deal of work in the garden and workshop. The batch of new GS wagons has been completed and the Infantry battalion is almost finished. Indeed yet another Infantry battalion has been started. In addition I have restarted the Cavalry upgrades, readers may recall I have been increasing the number of squadrons in each Cavalry regiment from 3 to 4. Twelve regiments have been upgraded so far and I an now just starting to build the penultimate 3 squadrons. Of course the upgrading of light and heavy GS trailers and ammunition wagons still continues.
Finally the next chapter of my IMAGI-NATIONS story will be published over the weekend. Well this new computer is definitely better than the ipad or Amazon fire thing, a pleasure to use !!!!

2 comments:

  1. I wish you joy of your laptop and hope it makes posting easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mark. The new lap top is great and very easy to use even for technophobe like me !!!!

    ReplyDelete