Friday 13 March 2020

UPDATE.

My update this week is a bit limited. Most of my time has been spent working to fix the problems in our cloakroom left by the sacked plumber. We have another man coming to do the work on the other two bathrooms next month however I thought I would do as much as possible in the cloakroom just to prove to myself that our standards are not excessively high. This I have done !!!!! The new man certainly did not think we were asking too much which is encouraging.

On the modelling front, work continues on the latest Infantry battalion and upgrading of ammunition wagons, light GS trailers and heavy GS trailers. The batch of 42 new light GS trailers have been completed and the vehicles issued to units. This week I have started a batch of new GS wagons.
I have done a fair bit of blogging over the week including publishing the first two installments of my Imagi-Nations story which include my excellent map of which I am very proud. I now have a printed version of the map to A3 size framed on the wall, it looks good. The next installment will be published over the weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the plumbing! It is always difficult if contractors aren't good enough - we have been really lucky with our building works

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Ian, it has been most disturbing. That said the original man came highly recommended but I think the wall panelling and fitting of the built in furniture was just beyond his powers. After all he was a plumber not a carpenter. I have now redone all the things he did poorly. The new man is a carpenter with a plumber mate. The plumbing is straightforward so I am hopeful it will be ok next time.

    ReplyDelete