Wednesday 4 March 2020

UPDATE.

Due to continued issues with the planned renovation of our bathrooms I have not had too much modelling time over the past week. We have now found a new contractor to do the work but he can not start for another month at least so we just have to keep waiting.

That said I have constructed a new batch of 42 light GS trailers and will commence painting this week. In addition yet another new Infantry battalion is in course of painting and the upgrading programme for existing ammunition wagons, light GS trailers and heavy GS trailers is continuing.
The most exciting event, for me at least, is that my IMAGI-NATIONS map has been completed. I am very pleased indeed with the results. I have had a paper version printed and am awaiting delivery of a custom picture frame for my study wall. Therefore I will very shortly start publishing a new series of posts on my IMAGI-NATION which I hope may be of interest to readers of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment