Tuesday 8 October 2019

UPDATE.

Having had a busy week decorating, my "play" time has again been limited. So much so that I have not yet been able to complete my book report. I will try to do that soon. This week I have managed to build the third of the Cavalry upgrade batches which now need painting. Additionally I have finished painting the batch of caissons and these now await issue to Artillery battalions. One of the other upgrades I have planned is to rebuild early versions of the light GS trailer. In the first two of my three armies these vehicles had just simple box bodies. For the third army I added load covering tilts to the bodies, similar to GS wagons, to enable better identification of the vehicles. I am now adding this revision to older trailers. The first batch of 48 trailers have had the tilts added and now need painting.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't that always the way that 'real life' interferes with what we REALLY want to be doing?.........

    ReplyDelete