Sunday 29 September 2019

UPDATE.

This weeks update has been written during a brief period of rest while painting the master bathroom and cloakroom !!!!!!! Months of such activity, commissioned by my wife, stretch before me over the coming autumn and winter rather than more pleasant model painting. That said I have this week managed to complete the second of the six Cavalry upgrade batches.  This revision provides a fourth squadron for each Cavalry regiment, so six Regiments are now upgraded with 12 left to go. In addition I have built a batch of 30 caissons which will complete the equipment of the artillery battalions in my third army.

I will publish this weeks book report shortly. While I can take photos of the books with my wife's camera phone, I have yet to master the process of moving images into the "cloud" from which I can then add them to this blog !!!! I am currently waiting for her to do the latest upload.

No comments:

Post a Comment