Monday 11 February 2019

Once again it has been a busy week on the domestic front so I have had rather limited time to work on my army. I had expected to have more "play" time during these winter months but the weather has been mild so lots of walks and domestic activities have taken precedence.
However some progress has been made. The Infantry battalion has been completed and shelved. In fact another has just been started, this one is the 57th of a total of 60 planned. The Artillery battalions were scheduled to be Heavy artillery but I have changed them to Field artillery and they are well advanced. The ammunition wagons are almost finished and I have just completed building a batch of 32 artillery limbers. Great progress has been made on the 3D printed machine guns and I am currently waiting to view the pre production samples before printing of the full batch of 200. I will do a full post on this subject as soon as I have received them giving all the details with photos. I am very pleased so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment