Sunday 17 February 2019

Once again a busy week on the domestic front so limited progress on the building of my army. The good weather forecast for the coming week suggests lots of going out and walking with even the likelihood of some work in the garden taking priority over military modelling !!!!!
Anyway progress this week includes completion of the two Field Artillery battalions, which have been shelved. The ammunition wagons have also been finished and issued. Work continues on the batch of limbers and the Infantry battalion. I have also made a very limited start on the last Quartermaster battalion, completion of which will give me a total of 18 such battalions within the whole Army Group.
I had hoped to have received the 3D printed machine guns by now but an issue in the CAD has delayed completion of the pre-production samples. I am not in any real rush but excitement over this new innovation has made me impatient I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment