Friday 11 January 2019

This weeks update will reflect that I have had a bit more play time !!!! The Infantry battalion has been completed and put into the display unit. Work continues on the Brigade command battalion with just the arm of service colours to be added before varnishing can commence. The batch of 38 caissons have been completed and they will be primed ready for painting next time. I have also counted out the screws for yet another Infantry battalion and the battalion flags have been made. The first coat of uniform green will be applied next time.
On another matter I have yet to build the machine guns for the Heavy Weapons battalions. These are rather fiddly to make and I have been considering if 3d printing is an option. I will make some enquiries and report my findings in due course.
As always, if you read this blog please leave a comment, I really would like to hear your opinion, good or bad. Just click on the comment word found at the end of each post. You can leave comments anonymously if you wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment