Wednesday 24 February 2021

UPDATE.

 I have managed some modelling time over the past couple of weeks although as the weather warms up I am being directed more towards the large list of jobs outstanding in the garden. In addition there are still a few jobs to be done inside following last years upgrades to our kitchen and bathrooms. I will fight a rearguard action just as long as it keeps raining however. In addition with lockdown easing now on the horizon there will no doubt be a requirement for a substantial increase in social activity.  This may be good at limiting the time available to work but more likely will result in additional pressure to get things done before lockdown goes away !!!!!!

Since my last update I have managed to complete two more upgrades adding another 246 soldiers to the armies. In addition another batch of 288 is well advanced. The final batch of GS wagons however has not been progressed at all.

I think the next big high light of my year will be a haircut in mid April. After the first lockdown resulted in a right mop of unruly hair which drove me mad, I decided to let my wife trim my hair this time. This she has done rather well however the time is fast approaching where a trim is insufficient so roll on mid April. How strange it is that when we have nothing much to worry about the smallest things become important. !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment