Wednesday 10 February 2021

UPDATE.

I have just experienced the highlight of 2021 so far. Despite not being in the top priority groups I have now had my first dose of the Pfizer vaccine. Clearly in our area vaccination progress has been sufficiently good to enable roll-out into the less vulnerable sectors of society. I am very pleased about that to say the least. With no side effects I now look forward to a second dose in early May.

On the modelling front I have had more time recently to play. I really have no idea how some weeks deliver more play time than others as our routine has been basically the same throughout lockdown. Anyway I have completed the first of the 46 new upgrades comprising 288 new soldiers. These will bring some 6 infantry battalions up to the new organisational structure.  In addition I am well advanced on the next two batches which cover enhancements to three QM transport battalions totaling another 246 new soldiers. The final set of GS wagons were completed as previously mentioned and painting in now well in hand.

At some point in time I will update the various battalion organisation posts to reflect the new structures.

No comments:

Post a Comment