Saturday 28 November 2020

UPDATE.

Well once again not much to report this week. For some reason we seen to have been very busy doing walks and shopping, which is strange as most shops are shut !!!!! As a result I again have not had much modelling time. The artillery observation wagons have been built and initial priming has been done. I have also applied the uniform colour to the final heavy weapons companies needed to complete the upgrading of my infantry battalions. The cavalry upgrade remains unfinished.

I have today however drafted three more chapters of my Imagi-nations saga as well as six more book reviews so after a long day at the computer screen I now have square eyes !!!!!! If you read last weeks update please let me have your comments on the little video we did, was it of interest and would others be worthwhile ?????

No comments:

Post a Comment