Friday 25 September 2020

UPDATE.

This is my first post for quite some time. As mentioned before we are in the middle of a major house upgrade including new kitchen and three new bathrooms. Work is progressing well but it is rather chaotic.The kitchen is almost done, just the floor to go and likewise the cloakroom. However the main bathroom and en suite are a shambles. The novelty of eating out every day has now passed and we look forward to getting back to normal. Even the cat has had enough !!!!! It will be nice when its all done but we have at least another two weeks still to go.

Also this is my first post since Blogger switched to a new format. I am finding it hard to navigate. I guess its just a matter of getting used to it but its irritating to struggle even to find the Label settings !!!!

I have had no time for modelling for a couple of weeks now so nothing to report on that front. As for blogging again little time to write anything. I have a couple of book reviews drafted and will publish them over the next week or so but the next IMAGI-NATIONS chapter will have to wait a bit. Before our work started I did manage to set up another battle photo shoot with an infantry battalion and a command battalion together with elements of a QM battalion and a medical battalion. Its a large setting on a 4 by 2 board with several hundred soldiers. It took hours to set up and put away but I think it was well worth while. I will try to draft the article up and publish over the next couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment