Monday 3 August 2020

UPDATE

This weeks update is late as we have been out and about the past several days doing normal social things or at least as normal as we can these days. On the modelling front the mixed upgrade of mostly horse artillery soldiers is now complete and awaits issue to regiments. In addition a batch of extra foot soldiers for cavalry regiments is close to completion. The batch of limbers are almost finished and I have now started construction of yet another batch of light GS trailers to go with those limbers.

Most of these additional soldiers are required as a result of a number of organisational reviews I have carried out over the past few months. Other than the remaining infantry upgrades the extra foot soldiers for cavalry regiments is the last of these upgrades. A moment of reckoning is fast approaching as I have less than 1500 soldiers to paint before my armies are finished. At that time I either build another display unit or my hobby comes to a grinding halt. The problem is lack of wall space to install another display unit, a problem I am struggling to resolve.

I have not had time to draft the infantry battalion battle photo shoot yet and will try to do this during the coming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment