Sunday 12 July 2020

UPDATE

Once again only a moderately productive week. The infantry battalion upgrade has been completed and the soldiers now await issue. I have started the field police upgrade in that the uniform paint colour has been applied. Next steps will be rank and arm of service colours. I have also started a batch of 36 light GS trailers. The bodies are made and tilts have been added along with poles.  Next steps are to add wheels and towing hooks as these vehicles are intended for field artillery battalions to tow the observation trailers, which are yet to be made.
This week has, as predicted, been spent in going out more now that lock down has been eased. The coming week will no doubt be similar. The big high light last week for me was to get a haircut after four months !!!! Quite a relief I can say.
Some may recall that I posted a photo shoot of an artillery battalion a while ago. I have now completed a shoot of a cavalry regiment. I have not managed to find or create any sort of background so the shoot again took place on a blank two foot square board. However I still think it shows the unit off well so will publish the photos later this week.

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing the Infantry battalion mustered, same as the artillery shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark. An infantry battalion is next on the list. It is just a bit of a chore to set up over 380 soldiers however I will get round to it soon. Regards Tony

    ReplyDelete