Sunday 26 July 2020

UPDATE

Although we seem to have been getting out and about this past week I have still managed to get some good modelling time. The Pioneer upgrade is complete and I just need to shelve the soldiers. The mixed upgrade of mostly Horse Artillery soldiers is progressing well and only needs varnishing now.
The light GS trailers are finished and have been issued to field artillery battalions. The batch of limbers have been constructed and just need the horse mounting blocks trimming before painting can start as seen below.


As you may have seen I have now posted the photo of the Union wagon train at Brandy Station, a great photo. I have also this week finally got round to setting up a battle photo shoot of an Infantry battalion. It took a lot of time to set up 380 soldiers but the results look good. I took a lot of pictures and now need to select the best and create the post which I will do over the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment