Saturday 20 June 2020

UPDATE.

This week I have managed a little more modelling time although I am still feeling lazy. That is to say time has gone by but I really have no idea what I have been doing other than some walking and even that has been between showers. Hopefully a little more activity will follow next week as the warmer weather comes back, assuming the forecasts are right !!!!
This week I have completed the batch of ammunition caissons , as shown below, and just need to issue them to units.



I have now started construction of a batch of 31 GS wagons. As can be seen below, the bodies have been made. Next steps are to add wheels, including the spare, poles and horse mounting blocks, and towing hooks



The Pioneer upgrade batch have advanced but still need two coats of varnish to complete. I have also started another infantry battalion upgrade.
I am trying to post every two days so the next book review will follow Monday with Imagi-Nations on Wednesday.
Thanks again to all readers of my blog in allowing me to reach the milestone of 4000 hits. If there are any particular topics that interest you please let me know so I can do more.

No comments:

Post a Comment