Sunday 28 June 2020

UPDATE

I am pleased to report I have been a little more productive this past week. I am a little late posting this update due to yet another internet failure most of today. A broken fibre optic cable apparently that affected most of our town !!!!!
Anyway this week I have completed construction of the batch of 31 GS wagons and painting is well advanced. The Pioneer upgrade has been completed and I have made a start on the next infantry battalion upgrade.
I am now getting  close to the end of my planned equipment and soldier build programmes. Only about another couple of thousand soldiers to paint. I guess I have another three months of work then I will have to either stop modelling or build another display unit and start a fourth army. The problem is where to put another display unit. Not much spare wall space left now !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment