Monday 1 June 2020

UPDATE.

After yet another warm, sunny week I can report that again I have enjoyed a reasonable amount of play time. I have now decided, and more importantly, secured agreement from my wife, that decorating can be put on hold. This is because we are still awaiting an indication when re-modelling of our kitchen and bathrooms may start. We have decided decorating can wait till the re-modelling has a start date which I am sure will then enthuse me enough to get on with that task. In the meantime I will just model, blog, sunbathe and do the necessary chores. That said with the hot dry weather the grass has stopped growing !!!!!!!! what a shame !!!!!!!

On the modelling front I can report that the batch of limbers has been completed and I have now started to build a batch of light GS trailers. The infantry battalion has been completed too and I am now painting the heavy weapons companies upgrades. I have also carried out a photo shoot of an artillery battalion in action. This took some time to set up, and put away, but gave some interesting photos of what one of these units may look like on the battlefield. I am happy to do more such shoots if readers are interested. However I am also looking into securing some background diorama pictures to add more life and context to the next shoot, its just a matter of getting the right background.

The next installment of Imagi-Nations will be published Tuesday. I hope you enjoy reading these blogs as much as I like writing them .They are all based on wargames I have fought in my head over the years and reflect the parallel development of my armies during those years.

No comments:

Post a Comment