Monday 6 April 2020

UPDATE.

Yet another week has passed with little achieved on the modelling front. Again most of my time has been spent on painting or working in my workshop building new shelves and drawer units and then actually putting stuff away.
All I have managed is to start the painting of both the  batch of 32 new GS wagons and another new Infantry battalion. Some more upgrades have also been done. 
I thought readers may be interested to know that to date the number of upgrades completed stands at 270 heavy GS trailers, 284 light GS trailers and 153 ammunition wagons. I have now completed the upgrades to my first and second armies. The third army was created with many vehicles already built to the new specification so not too many left to do. Additionally I now have 48,136 soldiers in active service.
I hope visitors to my blog enjoy the IMAGI-NATIONS posts, the next chapter will be published later this week. Please let me have your comments, good or bad, all are welcome. Are these posts interesting or just crap ???
Finally, my laptop has suffered terminal meltdown so this post is created on the iPad, I sure hope it works, stay healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment