Saturday 21 March 2020

UPDATE.

Once again not too much to report this week as I am involved in still more decorating. Work has now moved to the kitchen to prepare it for re-fitting as the date approaches for the fitters to arrive. That said with the onset of the virus I have no idea if the fitting will actually take place. On that matter we have now hunkered down to ride it out. Good luck to all.
With regards to modelling I have almost completed the batch of 32 new GS wagons. Work continues still on upgrading light and heavy GS trailers and ammunition wagons. Another new Infantry battalion has been completed and work has started on another set of new heavy weapons companies to bring existing Infantry battalions up to the new scheduled strength.
There will be no book review this week for the simple reason that I have not finished reading the latest volume.  Later today I will publish the next installment of my IMAGI-NATIONS story, I hope it is of interest, please let me have comments, good or bad, it all helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment