Friday 21 February 2020

UPDATE.

This update is somewhat later than usual. This is because last weekend we had a three day break to Dorset. Typically we chose the weekend with the worst weather this year to date, nevertheless we had a fun time. This past Monday was the start date for the  long planned refurbishment of our three bathrooms.

Unfortunately things did not go to plan and we sacked the plumber, who came highly recommended, on Thursday before he had even completed the cloakroom. It was quite clear his idea of quality finishing did not match ours. It did make us wonder briefly if we were expecting too much but then we decided that for the money we were paying we had a right to the highest standards possible. The search has resumed for someone who can and will give us what we want !!!!!!

With the above in mind there has not been too much done on the modelling front.. I have today completed the batch of 36 limbers and the Infantry battalion mentioned last time is almost finished. I have continued the vehicle and equipment upgrades and have so far processed 251 light GS trailers, 134 ammunition wagons and 230 heavy GS trailers. I am about 80% through the programme I think.

The latest news on my IMAGI-NATIONS map is that all the geographical features have been drafted and national boundaries, cities and other place names are currently being added. I am looking forward to being able to share the map with readers alongside the many articles I have planned on the adventures of my Armies and the nation they represent.

No comments:

Post a Comment