Sunday 9 February 2020

UPDATE.

For this weeks update I can report the batch of limbers has been constructed and painting is in progress. Work continues with the various vehicle and equipment upgrades and the Infantry battalion mentioned last week has now been completed, indeed yet another Infantry battalion has just been started. I have at last also updated the organisation charts on Infantry and Heavy Weapons battalions and brigade structures, the re-organisation of which of course prompted the growth in the number of Infantry battalions and the construction of so much new equipment on which I am now engaged.
With regard to my IMAGI-NATIONS map, I can report that the latest draft has been agreed and now includes the mountain ranges and some small tweaks to the coastlines. The next steps will include addition of rivers and other topographical features.

2 comments:

  1. Do you plan on making any armor/more specalist units in the future? (IE Mortars, flamethrowers, armored cars, maybe even recon planes or zeppelins?) I think they'd be an interesting challenge for you, and could be a fun addition to the army.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi anonymous, i have no plans to make any modern equipment or vehicles as my army is circa 1890. however i have long thought it could be done by someone interested in using screws for a 20th century army, is that someone you ?????? if you need any advice to proceed along such lines, let me know. thanks for reading my blog, hope you find it interesting.

    ReplyDelete