Tuesday 14 January 2020

UPDATE.

Yes I am still here, but only just. ,!!! We have been without internet since November 22, yes that long !!!!!!! BT via Sky, claim that our connection in the local junction box has failed and they are still trying to get a new replacement part !!!!! Can you really believe that !!!!!
Our only connection is when we venture to Costa Coffee and update our e mails. My wife can get hers on her phone but my phone is so old, clockwork actually, that I can't. Clearly I have been unable to publish anything, and I have a lot to say !!!!!
I thought I would publish this one message just in case anyone is actually wondering why I have disappeared. As and eventually when BT get themselves sorted, I will publish again and try to get back to normal. Fingers crossed that will not be too much longer !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment