Thursday 28 November 2019

UPDATE.

At last I have time to update my blog. The decorating has finished, at least for the time being. That is to say that only the kitchen is left to do and that is subject to  the new kitchen we are having, until that is finalised I can not finish painting as I have no wish to paint areas that will be covered up by new units or indeed vice versa.

Anyway, I have had some "play" time recently and progress to date is as follows. The third of the Cavalry upgrades has been completed at last and I have just started building the fourth of the six batches. Work has also continued on upgrading various vehicle types as outlined in  previous post. Following the reorganisation mentioned in my last post, I am currently working on the first of my new Infantry battalions. The new structure requires 12 new Infantry battalions and creation of 24 Heavy weapons companies for existing Infantry battalions. The remaining Infantry battalions have already been provided with a Heavy Weapons company by means of breaking up the old Heavy Weapons battalions.

During the rest of today I will be writing some reviews covering the books I have read over the past several weeks as well as updating the organisation posts for the various units impacted by the reorganisation referred to above. I hope to now get back into posting every week and maybe even starting the long planned posts on Imagi Nations.

No comments:

Post a Comment