Saturday 14 September 2019

This weeks update is brief because I have only had a little modelling time. This is due to pressure of domestic activities including planning work for the complete refurbishment of our three bathrooms. Of course that has led to demands for new flooring and repainting of most of the house. Now it seems to be leading to a new kitchen, the theory being that we may as well do it all together and get the mess over and done all in one go !!!!!!!!!! My wife's theory, not mine, I hasten to add. In addition,  my Mum's flat  has now been sold so we need to complete clearance over the coming weeks.
Anyway, this week I have only managed to complete construction of the 34 Command and Signals heavy house trailers as well as another three squadrons of Cavalry. I hope, in the coming week, to get these all painted, unless of course I have to look at more catalogues of toilets and sinks !!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment