Friday 6 September 2019

This week has been rather short of modelling time due to a busy domestic agenda. My youngest daughter has been visiting this week and I have also been busy with ongoing tasks relating to my Mums flat which has just been sold, rather quicker than anticipated actually. In consequence I have had to restart contents clearing activities, which, on the advice of the estate agents, had been on hold to make the property look more homely for prospective buyers.
That said I did manage to spend almost three hours  shelving the 500 plus soldiers recently repainted for the 19 Command battalions together with the 34 command and signals vehicles also completed last week. I have also made an early start on construction of the next batch of three Cavalry squadrons and have even prepared the bodies for 34 heavy Command and Signals trailers to go with the vehicles mentioned above.

No comments:

Post a Comment