Sunday 28 April 2019

Once again it has been some time since I made a post. This has been because of a mid week break before Easter, family activities over Easter and the warm weather since Easter creating an impossible to resist demand from my wife for working in the garden. Not only has this resulted in a shortage of blogging time but even a shortage of modelling time. I guess this state of affairs will continue throughout the summer.
However I have managed a little "play" time and this has resulted in completion of the batch of ammunition wagons and the Field Police battalion. The batch of GS wagons have now been built and are ready to be painted. The Infantry battalion is still being painted. I have also made a very early start on construction of a Cavalry Brigade Command battalion.
I have a couple of draft posts prepared detailing the organisation of Heavy Weapons battalions and Quartermaster Transport battalions. I will try to complete these articles and get them published shortly.
As usual, if you read this please leave a comment, good bad or otherwise, I am very interested to hear the views of others on my hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment