Sunday 24 March 2019

This weeks update shows that with the return of better weather my modelling time has been a bit limited in favour of more gardening. However I have managed to completed the Infantry battalion. Only two more of these battalions are now left to be built.  Painting of the batch of light GS trailer continues. The batch of ammunition wagons are now built and painting is about to commence. I have made good progress with painting the Heavy Weapons battalion and a very early start has been made on the last Field Police battalion. This unit has a mounted element so I have built a number of mounted soldiers which is a time consuming process as detailed in the post about Cavalry construction.
I have had to take more care than usual typing this post as the spell check seems to have gone down, amazing how easily we come to rely on such tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment