Monday 4 March 2019

Last week saw more warm dry weather  with the consequence that I ended up going for lots of walks with a good dose of  fence painting thrown in for good measure, therefore modelling took a bit of a back seat. However I did manage to get the Infantry battalion completed. The Quartermaster battalion is also close to completion as are the GS wagons. I have also counted out the screws for yet another Infantry battalion ready for the painting process to start, this will be number 58 of 60. I am pleased to report that I now have the 3D printed machine guns, which are excellent. I have made a good start on construction of a batch of 32 and just as soon as they are complete I will publish a post giving full details of my experience of the 3D process and construction of these weapons in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment