Sunday 24 February 2019

Although the weather has been unseasonably warm and dry this week resulting in a busy schedule of  walks, garden jobs and shopping trips, I have still managed to get in a few good modelling sessions. The batch of limbers has been completed and they have been issued to Horse Artillery regiments and  Field Artillery battalions which means the Army is now fully equipped with this vehicle type . The Infantry and Quartermaster battalions are progressing well and  I have also built a batch of 36 GS wagons which are now ready for priming. With regards to the 3D printing of machine guns, the CAD issue has been resolved and I have seen and approved three pre-production models which look great. Production of the full batch of 200 is in hand as I write this post and I hope to receive them by this time next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment