Saturday 5 January 2019

Happy New Year and my best wishes for 2019 to anyone reading this blog.
I have just started to get a bit more work done on the army although production will pick up considerably now that Christmas is over and we still have a number of winter months ahead before my wife refocuses my attention on to the garden and other outside jobs in the spring. Since my last report I have completed the final Cavalry regiment and the Army Group Command battalion. I have also managed to start on yet another Infantry battalion and another Brigade Command battalion. On the equipment front I have made a start on the manufacture of the components for a batch of 38 Cassions and have completed six remount remudas, one each  for the Quartermaster battalions. I will be writing a separate post on these shortly giving full details both of construction methods and the tactical purpose of what I call remudas. I am also drafting an organisation report on the Quartermaster battalion along the lines of previous descriptions of the different battalion types.

No comments:

Post a Comment