Sunday 4 November 2018

The reader may have noticed that I seem to have been productive this past week . Apart from writing the posts on flags, light GS trailers and organisation of the armies I have also completed the Medical battalion previously mentioned and as seen below. To date this battalion has yet to receive the 3  medical supply GS tandem wagons or the  8 ambulances needed to complete the battalions equipment.



I have also completed building and painting a batch of 30 light GS trailers and am also well advanced with painting a Pioneer battalion as well as having just started painting another Infantry battalion.  In addition I am continuing to work on a batch of 32 limbers, which I will soon make the subject of a post detailing the construction and painting techniques and have started the build of a batch of heavy GS trailers. All of this activity is because my wife was out selling poppies last week and will be again this week leaving  me home alone with nothing to do except play !!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment